Romantic + Feminine: Sequins For A Romantic Pink And Gold Wedding
White Runway has been featured on Love My Dress!
We’ve got out and out glamour for you today with a romantic colour palette of pink and gold and the really gorgeous backdrop of Sandburn Hall and its surrounding woodland.
Lucy, who works as an NHS complaints advocate married Liam, a retail account executive on the 30th of August 2016. The groom used to work with Tony of Photography 34 so they knew he would be perfect to capture this beautiful day.
“We loved that we could get married and have the reception in one place at Sandburn Hall and it was also close to our home. It was the whole package, in the perfect setting. I became quite obsessed with Pinterest during planning. I was drawn to American weddings which always had very romantic settings and I love pink and golds so decided on these colours.”
Lucy’s beautiful bridesmaid wearing our Sequinned Gatsby Gown, a stunning full length sequinned dress with a small train inspired by the Great Gatsby film. The Jadore dress features delicate bead and lace detailing on the cap sleeves and back trimming. A show-stopping gown with slight stretch for a very easy fit.
Words: Caoimhe Anderson
- Photographer – PHOTOGRAPHY 34
- Venue – SANDBURN HALL, Flaxton, York
- Wedding Dress – SOPHIA TOLLI from WEDDING BELLES AND BEAUS OF YORK
- Veil – MIA SPOSA
- Shoes – NEW LOOK
- Accessories – MOLLY BROWNS, York
- Bride’s Scent/perfume – The Scent by Hugo Boss
- Groom – MOSS BROS.
- Bridesmaids – WHITE RUNWAY
- Page Boy – SUITS DIRECT
- Florist – DALES FLORIST MALTON
- Cake – Made by The Bride
- Entertainment – MICHAEL MULHOLLAND
- Rings – ERNEST JONES
- Stationery – Made by the Bride
- Hair Stylist – Lorna Gledhill, Malton
- Makeup Artist – Laura Wilkinson, Malton