Here at White Runway, we strive to ensure you are satisfied and love your purchase! Should there be any reason something isn’t right, we offer a full refund or store credit within 28 days from the date you receive your order - excludes sale items/marked down items, customized items or items purchased during/after a showroom appointment
Please read the below returns policy carefully and ensure your items are eligible for a return.
HOW DO I BOOK A RETURN?
- Ensure your item(s) meet our return policy
- Item(s) were purchased from White Runway online store
- Item(s) are unworn in original condition and packaging with tags attached
- Item(s) were delivered in the last 28 days
- Item(s) are full price (not a sale item or customized item)
Enter details below to get started
- Complete the reason for your return
- A return label will be automatically generated and send to your email. Once your return has been received and processed, we will deduct a fee of $12.95 from the refund total to cover the label cost.
- Simply print and attached your label to the return pacel and drop off at your nearest post office (please ensure the original shipping label with your address is not visible)
- Once your return has been received at our warehouse, your request will be processed within 24 business hours. Please note refunds may take up to 5 business days to reach your account.
* Please note made to order returns must be processed via the 'standard refund' option.
RETURN POLICY CONDITIONS
FULL PRICED ITEMS
We will happily refund or provide a store credit for all full priced items in their original, unworn condition excluding:
- Hair pieces,
- Gift boxes, garment bags
- Fabric swatches,
- Additional fabric,
- Purchases made during a sale promotion that specified final sale/no refunds.
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS
Made to order purchases with no customisations can be returned for a refund or store credit, however, please note any rush order fees will not be refunded/credited. Made to order returns must be processed via the 'standard refund' option above.
Made to order purchases with customisations are final sale, unless faulty.
Customisations are optional extras during the 'Made to Order process' and are an additional cost. These include but are not limited to custom sizes, custom colours, extra length, bra suitable, sleeve changes, skirt changes, zipper changes, lining changes and additional belts.
Sale items and/or marked down items are final sale, no returns unless the item is deemed faulty.
* Please note, store credits are valid for 12 months from the issue date and must be used in full on your next order with White Runway. Store credits are not redeemable for cash and any partially used store credits will not be re-issued. All purchases made with a store credit are final and cannot be returned.
Due to products frequently selling out, we cannot process any exchanges. Please place a new order online if you require another size or colour.
- Unless an item is confirmed to be faulty, we regret postage fees and rush fees cannot be refunded.
- Online purchases cannot be returned in store. White Runway showrooms will reject online order returns and will request you mail back your purchase.
- Our orders are automatically processed so we regret that we are unable to make any changes after it has been placed. Cancellations are not accepted.
- Please note pricing on our website is subject to change without notice.
- Orders placed before promotions are not eligible to receive new promotions or discounts. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorised, altered, or ineligible use of the offer, and to modify or cancel any promotion due to unforeseen circumstances.
Items purchased during/after a showroom appointment are final and cannot be returned for a refund or store credit as you have had an opportunity to view and try on dresses in person. We can accept an item back within 28 days for an exchange of size (only if the requested size is available).